Sunday, July 20, 2008

Welcome to The YTB Travel Team Blog!

First, you are probably wondering who I am. I swear, I wear a different hat several times a day! I am a mom, a wife, a small business owner, a daughter, a friend, a YTB Referring Travel Agent (RTA), a YTB Rep and what may interest you the most, is that I am an avid student of Internet Marketing. My goal with this blog is to give you the latest information about YTB and to pass along the insight I have learned through my studies of Internet Marketing.

Here is a little history about myself and my journey to YTB. 5 years ago I started a small business called That's So Darling! (http://www.thatssodarling.com/) That's So Darling! is an online boutique specializing in personalized baby and children's gifts. It is still in existence and has done quite well. My mom is my partner and we have had a blast working together and learning how to succeed on the Internet. It is actually quite unusual for a small, boutique style business to still be around for 5 years - and we are proud of it. Although I love my business, I came to the realization this year that it was not going to take me where I want to be financially. In mid-March, I was introduced to YTB and signed up right away. The idea of having a home-based business in which I could sell travel, as well as sell travel stores, seemed to be a no brainer! The start-up costs were low and the $50 per month to maintain the site was extremely reasonable. (Believe me, as an Internet business owner, I know how costly it can be to run a site.) No inventory... perfect! I have found success but was looking was looking for a way to opt out of the typical network marketing strategies. (IE: pestering everyone you know, putting up fliers, passing out magazines, etc.) Plus, I needed another way for my team to succeed. My success cannot happen without the success of my team. And that is when I found Magnetic Sponsorship....

Please bookmark this blog and come back to read more about my journey to being a Director with YTB and the strategies I am using to succeed. If you are seeking a mentor who is willing and able to provide the tools to succeed and who is dedicated to your success, please continue to read or Join Our YTB Team.

No comments: